chalenge yorself, increase your bench & max pushups...

Options
wanna increase your bench, wanna pump out more push-ups than all your friends... heres a few tips...

ok... you know how to do a pushup, but here's the millitarys secret to really pump it out, now bust out as manny pushups as you can with good form, but when you feel like you cant do any more, dont get up.. get into the rest position, stick your arms straight out and stick your butt straight up, but dont put your neas on the floor, you should be shaped like a ( L ) thats sideways, this puts all the weight on your legs, rest for a few seconds, now go back to the pushup position and bust out as manny more as you can, then rest some more, do this untill you absolutely cant do another push-up, do it in diamonds, normal grip, and wide grip...

heres another trick, its called the 6 count pushup ( note; really slow negatives ), get into the pushup position, now very slowly go down counting down from 6, by the time you rech 1 is the same exact time your chest should touch the groun, now when you go up... push up with every bit of energy you have as fast as you can and keep good form, thats 1 rep... do these after you bench, and do it in diamonds, normal grip, and wide grip...

also do some bar dips with your feet of the ground... works very good,,,

Replies

• bigred727
    Options
    my key board seems to be mest up, its not putting what i type, thats why some of it is missed spelled
  • bigred727
    Options
    feel free to comment and tell me what you think... maby give your own point of view... own ideas... this is to help each other out...