30 day shred

Options
Starting 30 day shred tomorrow anyone with me?

Replies

• olson_s
    olson_s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YES! I will do it with you!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'll do it too :smile: I started a while ago and kinda lost track after going to sea for a while. So I'll start over with you.
  • olson_s
    Options
    Do we start a new thread for this?
  • summerkay
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred???
  • pasen852
    Options
    Thanks summer i was wondering that too lol
  • vickivalen
    vickivalen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yay! :) well i dont own a scale so im going by my measurements ill post it in the morning and btw im counting calories.
  • vickivalen
    Options
    Idk about starting new thread. 30 day shred is a jillian michaels workout video its supposed to be super intense and you can lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days well thats what it says.
  • olson_s
    Options
    30 day shred is an exercise video by Jillian Michaels. I see there is another group starting tomorrow as well. Its farther down in the posts.
  • SugarDiva
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred???
    It's a DVD from Jillian Michaels. 3 curcuits, 20 minutes a piece. You do each for 10 days. It's intense.
  • pasen852
    Options
    Sounds great! I don't have the dvd though I will look out for it... best of luck to everyone who is taking part xx
  • SugarDiva
    Options
    Sounds great! I don't have the dvd though I will look out for it... best of luck to everyone who is taking part xx
    You can download it. I downloaded mine for mininova. :wink:
  • Count me in I started mines today.
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reference SugarDiva. When I get home from work I'm going to look it up online to download.
  • olson_s
    Options
    Let me know how your first day of 30DS goes ladies! I am doing mine this evening!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too! I tried it earlier this month but fell off track, this time I am serious!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I started today, but I don't know how I should log it in my ex. journal on here? I checked and it doesn't seem to be in the database...Any ideas? LOL
    P.S I think I'm going to die now LOL I think it was probably not the smartest idea to do it and then go to class LOL my legs are so gummy
  • SugarDiva
    Options
    Okay I lied.. I'm going to have to start tomorrow. I "just" got back from sea working 14 days of 12 hour night shifts.. all I wanna do is shower and sleep. *yawn*
  • vickivalen
    Options
    my measurements:
    waist-29
    hips-37.5
    thighs-24.5
    arms-12

yea im wayyyyy outa shape but did my first workout this morning and it felt good intense but good :)
  • olson_s
    Options
    Vicki- i have very similar measurements but a bigger waist and hips! I did the 30 day shred and feel good! I also did 30 min of jogging on the treadmill using an ifit card. Does anyone else use ifit cards in the treadmill?
  • SugarDiva
    Options
    Day one of Level one complete. :)