T25 Alpha Phase

Options
Hi!!! Just finished week 5 of Alpha. I lost inches each week except for week 4 and 5. Wondering if that's typical. Those who finished week 5, would like to know your input. Looking forward to the next phase and hoping the progress continues. What say you? Thanks for your feedback:)

Replies

• karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi autumnsquirrel :-)

You and I are on exactly the same T25 schedule. I just finished Alpha yesterday as well. I've been at maintenance for about 9 months now--my goals with T25 are to keep myself motivated and shake things up with a break from Jillian Michaels and get rid of the 5 pounds and 0.5-1" per measurement I gained over the summer. I track my weight by weekly average and measure once a week. I'm pretty happy with my results so far!

During my 5 weeks:

I usually got about an hour of bike riding or walking most days on top of T25.
    I reduced my binge days (4,000+ calorie days, usually from too much peanut butter/nuts/chocolate) from 10 in July to 2 in August. I think this made more difference than anything else.
    I'm didn't eat at much of a calorie deficit (2250, about 100 below maintenance).
    I went on vacation for 10 days, which included wine tastings, restaurant meals, a pizza night, and 3 ice cream outings. Proud that I managed to fit all that into my calorie allowance for the most part.

My results so far:

Weight: -3.0 pounds
    Bust: -0.3"
    Ribcage: -0.2"
    Waist: -0.8"
    Belly: -1.2"
    Hips: -0.3"
    Thigh: -0.1"

From what I hear, the results happen faster during Beta. Looking forward to it!