Bye Bye boobs!

Options
Three weeks into MFP and they're already shrinking. When I'm at my best weight they'll be totally non-existant. Wwwaaahhhh. Thanks for letting me take a quick moment to whine to you all!

Replies

• Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is my fear!!! The one area of my body that I actually like, and just watch, it'll be the first to go!!
  • pasen852
    Options
    I can live with the loss of my boobs if my backside is gone lmfao
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine!! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • MelliCheer
    Options
    Mine have gone too :'(

However, while the boobies have gone my thighs and tummy flub have also decided to leave. So it all balances out
  • PANGiE
    PANGiE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I was only a small B at my biggest, but they are a small A now :( But honestly, its quality over quantity... and I love my new body :) Love Yourself, and be proud of all the hard work that got you your smaller more sexier self ♥
  • eharvey
    Options
    My moobs are disappearing to. Thats a good thing for me :)
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    My hubby says not to worry about the loss...but I replied that if his penis shrunk by half (or more!) he'd be freaking out too. I relapsed because of this but then I decided to be healthy and (try) to love me for what I am. Hard as hell to do this but I am trying.
  • Beebee78
    Options
    ((((hugs))))

I am loving the fact that my boobs are shrinking though! xxx
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink a little bit. But no, everything else does, not my boobs. =^_^=
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    If it it is of any consolation, a lot of guys prefer a more petite kind..
    Okay.. That was pretty awkward to write.. :ohwell:
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink a little bit. But no, everything else does, not my boobs. =^_^=

Ditto. I'm actually planning to have mine reduced in December.