SUCCESS AND STILL GOING (62.8 LBS GONE;with pics)

Options
Hey everyone!

My journey began on January 13th, 2013 and I offically reached my first BIG goal: being under 250; but before I get too far ahead of myself I will share some history with ya's.

I was raised in a foster home since the age of 2, I never saw my dad and I hardly ever saw my mom; I also lost my brother in a car accident around that time. I was bullied a lot in elementary, middle and high school, I became severly depressed and became an emotional eater. I would come home and just eat my feelings; I played sports (rugby, baseball and basketball) but since teammates bullied me I usually ended up quitting even though I enjoyed them! When I graduated high school a little over a year ago I hated how I looked in my prom dress and my grad gown; and I knew it was time for a change. I moved away to college and immediately started exercising and eating healthier but in November I sprained my ACL and was layed off for a few months. I didn't even keep up the healthy eating and gained all the weight back and then some! I hated it and in January when I was approved to start exercising again I took it slow and started eating healthy and as I kept losing I was more motivated than ever to keep going!!! I currently weight 247.0; first time in years!!!! I am not done since I started this journey at 309.8 I still have 97.2 LBS to go but I CAN and WILL succeed!

START: 309.8
9lirmv.jpg

4rtiyd.jpg

CURRENT: 247.0
16jr3ow.jpg

Current Inches:
Bust: 43 (-8)
Waist: 47 (-9)
Hips: 49 (-9)
Thighs: 33.2 (-6.2)
Arms: 17 (-3)
Neck: 13 (-5)

Replies

• sinthia619
    Options
    Good going. I don't see the pics?
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Good going. I don't see the pics?

I forget the pics just added them
  • klhessling
    klhessling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!!
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    nice progression :) atta Girl!! your doing it :)
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wicked! Your looking super duper cool!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. however i think you must be tall coz in the first pic i could never say you were 309. :D
    we weight the same now ahahah please add me if you like. that will be great!
    Thank you for sharing!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great work! You can SO do this!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love the big smile on your face in the weight loss pic.s! That says it all. You look great and it appears that you feel great. When you feel like giving up, just remember how good it feels to lose the pounds. You met your first goal, you can take it all the way!
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Congratulations. however i think you must be tall coz in the first pic i could never say you were 309. :D
    we weight the same now ahahah please add me if you like. that will be great!
    Thank you for sharing!

I am 5'8 1/2
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulously! Be proud!!
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    thanks!
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a great job Megan! You got this :)
  • phillipsteri
    phillipsteri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay you, that's awesome!!
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    great job! What a difference.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up.
  • PicoJulie
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Congrats!
  • snowfallgently
    Options
    Wonderful job!! You have been very successful and it shows. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are looking amazing!!! Keep it up... :smile:
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Good for you Megan! Congrats on the success...I can really see a difference. Please post more as you reach milestones along the way! I'm rooting for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!