im looking for real friends

Options
i dont want people in my life anymore that are only a picture on a friends page i want people who will actually talk to me have a conversation comment on my stuff look at my diary i want active members not solitary people i feel kinda mean for saying all this but im tired of not just here but having people want to be friends and treating u like a number and not talking again after that

i kind of use this place as almost a blog like ill post what i eat and how i felt that day or what i did i almost never finish my diary tho just cus im always up so late

im re trying to do this again and if i dont have a real support group that pulls me here like you know "oh i wonder if she said something back let me go look'" if i dont have good people i know ill stop caring again and i dont want that

so again im not trying to be mean but if your only adding me for a number dont bother please but im looking foward to see how many genuine caring people i can get to respond

Replies

• egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! If this is not a joke, then I will take that back!!
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    its not a joke most people on here ive never really had a conversation with a comment here or there but no real friends

if you would like to participate ill add you if your gonna demean me good bie
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My apologies, I take it back :flowerforyou: I'm pretty much a solitary type, but good luck!
  • marioinCT
    marioinCT Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This site is less "social" than the other fitness/weight loss apps. Most people come in, log their calories and activity, and then nothing. I think this forum is a better outlet anyway, which is a whole other discussion.
    Keep trying!
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i under stand what you mean but i liike the set up better i tried another one and it just seemed too busy it gave u points for reading and browsing things i thought it was stupid