First topless progress picture: Please be kind

Options
I've lost 55 pounds since last January and 74 pounds from my highest weight. This is the FIRST time I've ever posted a shirtless picture. I currently weigh 195 and I'm 18. I started my journey at 250 but my highest weight is 269. I have a goal body fat percentage of 18%. I have to lose about 50-55 more pounds to attain this goal. I have a mini goal of losing 30 pound by December and 10-15 by October. I'm posting this more so because of my lower back fat. I notice it going down and it is making me happy.

I don't have many before pictures but here I am:

nxq0j8.jpg

Replies

• EmiBun
    EmiBun Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing an amazing job, and I'm proud of you(and your progress)! You got this girl!!!
  • K2ofCU
    K2ofCU Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you!

BE PROUD!!!
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Sweetie -- you are doing great!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You my friend, are doing a fabulous job and I'm glad we're pals, you got this, keep pushing girl!
  • mmouse90
    mmouse90 Posts: 83
    Options
    Keep up the good work. love the quote on your ticker
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Looks like you ironed out all the wrinkles. :smile:
  • Saddexter
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself! Fantastic staying the course when I know it's hard to do!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone c: Question though: If I get down to 170, do you think I'd have gotten rid of most of the back fat/love handles?
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you make me want to post a topless progress picture of myself. Maybe when I am closer to goal I will- we will see :)
  • snowfallgently
    Options
    You are doing a great job and I am so happy for you! You look great and are showing a lot of strength and determination by sticking with a good healthy diet! GO GIRL!
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    You look great! And you make me want to post a topless progress picture of myself. Maybe when I am closer to goal I will- we will see :)
    c: I'm glad I inspired you
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great job and I'm so proud that you, at 18, have taken the initiative to lose weight. What an accomplishment. You are doing something really good for your overall health. I wish you the best. :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,022 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! You must be so proud of yourself! You are opening up your life to so many new possibilities by taking charge of your health. You look fantastic!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone c: Question though: If I get down to 170, do you think I'd have gotten rid of most of the back fat/love handles?

That has to do with working out, the harder you workout your back area and no you can't spot reduce or anything but you'll find it shrink. If I wear the wrong bra I still have what appears to be back fat but for the most part mine is gone. It has nothing at all to do with your scale.
  • kassiebby1124
    Options

That has to do with working out, the harder you workout your back area and no you can't spot reduce or anything but you'll find it shrink. If I wear the wrong bra I still have what appears to be back fat but for the most part mine is gone. It has nothing at all to do with your scale.
    Yeah this sports bra in the picture makes everything look awkward. Thanks so much
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Doing good kassie. i think the love handles are the last to go. but they get smaller and smaller with the more weight you lose. keep up the good work!!
  • SenoritaTamarita
    Options
    What you've accomplished is not easy and I am sincerely proud of you! You go girl!
  • teresasstruggle1
    Options
    I admire your progress picture. At this point I can't imagine posting my picture. You rock..keep up your good work.
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    Thanks everyone <3
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!