Need friends :)

Options
PinkLotus4
PinkLotus4 Posts: 28 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I really need some good friends to motivate me to stay on track and vice versa....
Tomorrow will be one week that I have been on here....can't wait to see what the scale shows.....little nervous
Please add me if you're dedicated to eating well and doing some exercise....
Need some good souls to keep me motivated....I'm a food diary stalker so hope for some open ones :)
Hugs to all

Replies

• tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Sure feel free to stalk my diary any time. In return, I'll stalk yours.

You require additional proteins!
  • PinkLotus4
    Options

Mmm..I want to try whatever you're cooking...lol..
    What?????? It keeps saying I'm going over my proteins....I have been feeling like such a carnivore
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to addme - my diary is private at the moment but its something i am working on. need some new freinds too.

best of luck on your journey x
  • loiswilkerson
    loiswilkerson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. I also need friends for accountability. I'm getting better at logging. There is a day or two where I don't log anything or forget to put in everything ( food and exercise), but I feel like if I had friends on here it would help. I would also like for people to tell me things I might not notice.
  • sandytoshiko
    sandytoshiko Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You've been such an encouragement to me already :)
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

What?????? It keeps saying I'm going over my proteins....I have been feeling like such a carnivore

MFP sets proteins low and many people, including me, see it as a minimum level and not a target that shouldn't be exceeded. Additional protein will help you feel fuller for longer and doesn't need to come from meat and fish. Have a peek at the following site for examples of high protein foods with low calorie values

http://bembu.com/low-carb-and-high-protein-foods
  • PinkLotus4
    Options
    You've been such an encouragement to me already :)

awwwww...thank you sweetie...means a lot...and you are incredible....all that work you're doing....you're one of my role models :)
  • PinkLotus4
    Options

MFP sets proteins low and many people, including me, see it as a minimum level and not a target that shouldn't be exceeded. Additional protein will help you feel fuller for longer and doesn't need to come from meat and fish. Have a peek at the following site for examples of high protein foods with low calorie values

http://bembu.com/low-carb-and-high-protein-foods

thank you kindly....that is very helpful..:)
  • rmblackmt123
    rmblackmt123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Gotta take it a day/week at a time! Keep up the good work! I've only been on here 2 days have no idea if my food log is private or not but I'm using weight watcher meals for my lunches mostly, and just using dinner for home cooking. Not enough hours in the day sometimes between work and home responsibilities.
  • HannahBananaBrain
    HannahBananaBrain Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've just got started too. I'd love friends! Feel free to add me!
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you can add me I give support and log my food diary with things people normally eat on an everyday basis my daily calories are set for 1500 cals good luck on your journey
  • Femalebabyraider
    Options
    Hello I'm Not A spammer real person looking for support :) and looking to give support hola at your female_baby_raider :)

49483957.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • annacolour
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have only a few friends but this way I try and right some positive comments most days... My diary is public although what is in it has a huge bearing on what my kids will eat so mainly I have just cut out potato and pasta and bulked up on veg as my carbs. Good luck with your journey regardless... You will be On Fire and the scales won't know what has hit them. You will reach your goal before you know it. XX:smile:
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Added you. I am on day like 612 in a row, so if anyone needs someone to nag them daily... ;-)
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they wish. I have been on here for over a month and I am very supportive to all. :)
  • jakki1227
    jakki1227 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i have only been keeping track for a week now but can always use friends.
  • Jessfa1990
    Options
    I'm terrible for keeping a food diary. I'm following the meal plan that came with Jillian Michael's body revolution so I didn't see any use in keeping one, especially since I always end up forgetting to log my meals :laugh: I could use some friends though :smile:
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! Although I have already achieved my goal, I am always up for helping others and help motivate or support. I know how tough it can be so I'm all for it! :bigsmile:
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..
  • sassy1grl
    sassy1grl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am searching for more friends and support as well. food and exercise diary is open for all to see.
This discussion has been closed.