I'm motivated, lets encourage each other!

Options
Hi all,

I'm in for the long haul. Since Feb 2011 I've lost 21kg (46lbs approx) and I have 13kg (28lbs) to go.

I've had a year or two off of losing weight but recently I've gone through some tough stuff that has literally rocked me to my core.
On a positive note, its inspired me to get back into weight loss in full swing.

I'm after some My Fitness Pal friends to cheer for me when I succeed and motivate me when I don't.
In return I will offer the same support and encouragement to everyone who befriends me.

I'm a mother, a wife and a woman who's self worth was shattered. I'm rebuilding my self into a stronger, fitter and healthier version of myself. And if I end up with some sex appeal then we can call it a good day :)

If you can associate with my passion and motivation then add me, and lets do this together!

Replies

• rmblackmt123
    rmblackmt123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's a great attitude to have! You got what you want in your sights and you're gonna get there!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can only hope that you can get whatever you want. I assume that is your precious child in the picture?

Look at my profile and see if you think I'm someone you'd like to "associate" with. I will tell, I think I have the most amazing group of friends on MFP. I'm proud of how well they are doing. We support each other, joke with each other, inspire and yes, occasionally console each other, and have been known at times to have a few good *kitten* kickings when needed too. I'm proud to say I have friends on 5 continents in a dozen or more countries, including a couple of Aussies. But look at my profile. And if you're interested, send me a friend request. I'd love to have you join in.

But good luck on your journey.