chubby mama looking for a few friends

Options
Hello everyone! I'm a chubby mama looking for some supporters on here! I am not "technically" starting until September 1st but that is tomorrow! haha I plan on taking baby steps and have gradually begun already. I no longer drink soda! Woot! I'm starting yoga again and adding in some cardio (JMBFBM) So add a comment tell me about yourself add me or I'll add you I got 51lbs to loose ladies and gentlemen!

Replies

• eelacey1
    Options
    I just start one month ago. I wish you all the best. You can do it.
  • rmblackmt123
    rmblackmt123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started on Sunday but just joined here 2 days ago and really like it. Very supportive and I've happy to have found it. Just a married lady looking to get that younger booty back :)
  • ToBeAStrongerMan
    ToBeAStrongerMan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Committed to this journey 2 months ago :P - feel free to add me (that goes for everyone =D)

Always good to have more awesome people...
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    hello feel free to add me i am trying to lose 100 pounds by my birthday half way there birthday is in feb so about 6 months to do it in lets get r done
  • slimgirltryingtogetout
    Options
    Good Luck - you and I have both started today!! We can encourage each other. I lost lots of weight
    using 'My fitness pal', but went off the boil a bit around Christmas and I am determined to get back
    on track. Simply recording what you eat, makes a tremendous difference, and keeps you focused
    - I know this because I hurt my foot a few months ago, and my enforced inactivity, meant I
    did put a more than a few pounds on. So this time, I am going to record everything - the good and
    (inevitable sometimes) the bad.

I live near Uxbridge, England and work at Heathrow airport which is close by, where I work
    full time as a Health Control Officer.:smile:
  • queenmolly68
    Options
    Here maintaining, but I log everyday and have an open diary. Feel free to add me. I try to send an encouraging message to all my friends once a day :)
  • sassy1grl
    sassy1grl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    sent a friends request. I've been on this journey since April, but just recently joined mfp. I have currently lost 29 lbs, but would love to lose another 30 lbs. Its gonna be tough, but I'm ready for the fight to win me back. Good luck to you on your journey. :)
  • sarahsc514
    sarahsc514 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started this journey July 7 after deciding to shed the last 20 pounds of a 97 pound weight gain during my pregnancy. I was stuck in a rut and needed a reality check. Fad diets were ony temporary; I needed a lifestyle change. This has been it! Now, I am about 12 pounds lighter and I already feel so much better and have more energy to play with my daughter! Best of all, I got my husband to do it with me and he has already started shedding the pounds too! GOOD LUCK!!!! It hasn't been easy but it has been worth every effort and sacrifice for sure!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    You are off to a great start! It is amazing how those little changes add up to something amazing. I am about 15months into my journey and am down 100 lbs. I have 60 lbs to go. Feel free to add me. If I can do this ANYONE can! :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me too x I'm supportive and log every day