Size 18/20 to Size 12/14, 53 Lbs Lost ((pics))

Options
haymancm
haymancm Posts: 280 Member
I've been on this journey for almost 6 months. I started out @ 236 & am now down to 183. I'm 5'7" tall.

month1vsmonth5mfp_zps1a729237.png

Replies

• weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!!! WTG! Keep at it and you will get there!!! :)
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Well done! Its such a great feeling isnt it :happy:
  • AbsyPernet
    AbsyPernet Posts: 145
    Options
    fantastic!! you are amazing, keep going, you will get there soon :D
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow awesum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i started at a similar wt .. 234 and wore a tight size 18! and went down to 193 after 4 mo on mfp.. so 41 pounds and fit a size 12/14! and am up 9 now and a size 14.. i cant wait to see 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.. congrats!!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • haymancm
    Options
    wow awesum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i started at a similar wt .. 234 and wore a tight size 18! and went down to 193 after 4 mo on mfp.. so 41 pounds and fit a size 12/14! and am up 9 now and a size 14.. i cant wait to see 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.. congrats!!

We'll get there together, right! You can friend me if you'd like to track our progress together.
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    great job!
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You're doing great!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good going on losing over 20% of your starting weight! That's just awesome - keep up the great work!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Good job. Keep it up
  • haymancm
    Options
    Good going on losing over 20% of your starting weight! That's just awesome - keep up the great work!
    Thanks! I just wish I could have the same intensity as in the beginning!!! That would be way awesome for the scale to behave ...in a perfect world!!! lol
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job! I started in Jan. at 232 size 18/20. I am at 187 size 12 now.
  • haymancm
    Options
    Great job! I started in Jan. at 232 size 18/20. I am at 187 size 12 now.
    Isn't it a great feeling to feel "skinny" and not have to replace your favorite pair of jeans for the worn area in the inner thigh!!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!