Anyone found tasty Walden Farms products?

Options
These have no calories, which sounds great. But I've heard and read that some products taste really bad. I've tried bacon ranch salad dressing and Amazin' Mayo and liked both products. I want to order some products but would like to know which ones people have tried and liked before I order.

Replies

• lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Uhm...what's in these products? Zero calorie mayo scares me....
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Uhm...what's in these products? Zero calorie mayo scares me....

I looked at the mayo ingredients, which are too many to list, but include sea salt and vinegar. The only "chemical" was a preservative. It is amazing that they've come up with natural ingredients, 0 calories, and a pretty good taste. I can also see why some of them taste nasty.
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I got a chocolate sauce that was basically inedible. Very chemical-y taste. I saw it in the store and thought: Wouldn't that be great to dip fresh strawberries in? Oh, God, no!
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Susan. I'll give chocolate sauce a wide berth.
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My sister bought the peanut butter ONCE. It looked disgusting so I wouldn't even try it! My husband said it was the worst thing he ever tasted. I stay away from anything that sounds too good to be true... 0 calories!! :noway:
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    I will try any new peanut butter that comes out, but the walden farms peanut butter was disgusting. At the time, I had a dog with cancer and I was hiding her meds in peanut butter and I couldn't even use the walden farms peanut butter to hide the dogs cancer drugs in because she sniffed it and looked at me like WHAT IN FRESH HELL IS THIS? I would also like to point out this dog thought cat poop was a delicacy
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the chocolate dip, I do have and use the choc & the strawberry syrup stuff. Their pancake syrup is delicious though. I have yet to find peanut butter or salad dressing edible though. Pasta sauce was nasty as well. I do the Mayo, BBQ sauce not bad, thinner than I'd like. Their jellies were pretty gross. Have to go thru pantry/fridge to see what else I've got of theirs.

YMMV, everyone's taste buds are different.
  • yourgirlbribri
    yourgirlbribri Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind the chocolate sauce. Iate with fresh strawberries :). What tasted bad was the marshmallow fluff.
  • duckie611
    duckie611 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I tried their peanut butter once and threw it away. It was so bad I get nauseous thinking about it. It actually turned me off of any kind of peanut butter for a year, which would mean that it essentially served its purpose of not adding any peanut butter calories to my diet.

Not worth it in my opinion.
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I like the 1000 island and honey mustard dressing, alfredo sauce and LOVE the pancake syrup and carmel sauce!