Discouraged- Going on 4 weeks of Turbofire

Options
I have been doing Turbofire going on 4 weeks. I feel and look slightly bigger. Arent I supposed to lose some inches or something. This is really making me feel like exercise is not worth it. For some reason I just cannot get it right and it burns me up inside. I only have cheat days on the weekends and I dont even even too much. I drink shakeology also. But NOTHING!!

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. It can take 4-6 weeks for results to really show. You may also be having some weight gain due to doing a new program.

Also, you are JUST beyond the first month! it would kill you to stop now (believe me! I took a "break" from P90X that wound up being almost 8 months).
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    "Cheating" on the weekend used to work for me, until it didn't.
  • stephon116
    Options
    It takes time, But I'm doing focus t25 and love it
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 42 of Insanity and have lost only 5 pounds. However I measured and have lost 13 1/2 inches. I was discouraged until I took a day 40 pic and compared with day 1. Although the number on the scale isn't moving that number looks better, WAY BETTER. Don't give up!
  • chantwizzle83
    chantwizzle83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would like to add, that your body is in a kind of shock. So it holds on to some of the fat, thinking its going to starve. When you go from maybe a moderate amount of heavy activity, your body thinks something is wrong. A diet change will really trigger this too.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Have you been tracking your daily/weekly calorie intake? Is your beach body coach engaged with you to help you out?
  • MrsRaia
    MrsRaia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    suffering the same issue here. I don't look bigger, but I don't look smaller either and weight is not shifting much. I think the pp that said your body goes thru shock might be onto something.... my body is probably like WTH are you doing?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    hey OP, how's it going??