Women: INSANITY @ 240 pounds

Options
867134_5354.jpg

Hi ladies! (And gentlemen, should you choose to grace us with your presence!)

Well, I've decided to start Insanity next week! I'm PRETTY terrified but I really want to try it!!

I'm just wondering if there are any other ladies out there that have done Insanity at around 240 pounds or more?

If so, are you still alive?! Am I going to die?!

Am I INSANE?! lol

ADVICE and/or ENCOURAGEMENT WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:

Starting Weight: 324
Current Weight: 236
Goal Weight: WHO KNOWS!! :drinker:

Replies

• svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    currently i am doing JMBR but i decided when i finish the program to start with insanity. i saw that there are few groups, so maybe you can check there and ask the people how they survived. I read few blogs from one group and the transformation is amazing.

good luck!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    IDK what JMBR is but thanks! And good luck!! :)
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity at 242 and today was my last workout day! So no, you will not die :)

My advice would be to please pay attention to Shaun T to have correct form of each exercise. If you need to take a break, take it! Just jump tight back in when you're ready. Be sure to take progress picks and measurement and don't let the scale be your only measure of success!! I can't stress that enough!! There were times when I was so frustrated because there were no changes on the scale, when really I was losing inches.

Take it day by day, and don't look too far ahead! Good luck!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • AHuffaker14
    Options
    I am 171 and so out of shape and I just started Insanity. It is crazy hard but if you push through and don't focus on all the other people in the video you will do great. just give YOUR 100% and take breaks when you need to you will do fine. Good Luck