Progress Pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! but you need to put that smile on in your after pictures.. You're just too pretty not to.
  • spatulathumbs
    spatulathumbs Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    OP, you are an inspiration. You look fantastic. :)
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ummm... WOW!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring. You look fantastic!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look really great!

Good work!
  • mkphotogirl
    mkphotogirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So, I finally managed to grab old pictures of myself off my dad's camera.

For fun, I wore the same clothes as the ones in the old pictures (except for one shirt which had been given to Goodwill).

It's not a perfect comparison because the poses are different, but hey, I started this half on a whim, so I don't have official "before" pictures, lol.

I can actually tell that I lost weight between the three "before" pictures (which went from November 2012 to January 2013), but I didn't track my weight until March 2013. My highest weight may have been 190 or so, but I'll never know for sure.

As far as the inside goes, this change has staved off diabetes for me (I was one point short of pre-diabetic for my fasting blood sugars) and has improved my PMDD (Pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder, which is basically a horrific form of PMS).

Height: 5'1''
    Starting weight: 180
    Current weight: 146
    Goal weight: 130

January 2013:
    9eeDdqm.jpg

August 2013:
    AVOtZGx.jpg

December 2012:
    1gvlsaf.jpg

August 2013:
    dr7qjoI.jpg

November 2012:
    uY3KeZ1.jpg

August 2013:
    npc3K6S.jpg

Plus one more in a fitted shirt:
    kRLb7Fp.jpg

I hope you enjoyed. (:

you look fantastic! you look like a whole new person.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wow OP! You are doing an amazing job!
  • april1445
    Options
    That looks like a lot more than 34 lbs. You look fantastic.
  • pennyscabin
    pennyscabin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I noticed IMMEDIATELY that you no longer have a double chin. I am thinking of how many women would LOVE to have this "side effect" of weight loss! I commend you for your dedication...it has definitely worked!!! Thanks for the visual encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!