Looking for friends

Options
Hi. I just recently started to take charge and become healthier. It's been a long time since I've been on here and I could use some friendly motivation.

Replies

• Surreal225
    Options
    Hi! I've used MFP before, but I didn't have friends on here to keep me motivated. So I would be more than happy to add you! :)
  • sewilliamson
    sewilliamson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too...I a not as consistent on here as I should be..but I decided today as well to take more control of my health as well..:happy:
  • SlimmerMe_Issy
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request.

Anyone else feel free to add me. I'm new! :bigsmile:
  • SheriBishop
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on 99% of the days and have lost almost 90 pounds. Love having MFP pals to support me and for me to support! =)
  • Dan_73
    Dan_73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just joined and would like to make some friends also.
    I'm in VA, and walking is my main exercise at the moment.
    If you don't mind dark humor and bad spelling send me a friend request.
    Dan
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    throw me an invite if you want :) the more friends support and motivation the better
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I am a daily logger and loser. I've lost over 88 lbs and have just recently gained 30 lbs back. I failed to pay attention to my emotional eating and it has taken it's toll on the scale.

I know what I need to do and how to do it. Am back in to the mode of losing and working out. Add me.
  • this_is_it77
    this_is_it77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I log in everyday.
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Any one that wants to can send me a friend request. I'm on everyday (except when on vacation) Anyone that shows up on news feed gets a supportive comment and send messages to friends that haven't logged in a while So I'm pretty active. I love MFP and doing great. :smile:
  • babybuddha1993
    babybuddha1993 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started using this yesterday. Please add me, because i would love to have more friends on here to stay motivated. :)

Best wishes!!

Ps- I have to lose atleast 10 lbs in 12 weeks so I'm going turbo mode with this.