CROSSFIT WOMEN

Options

Replies

• Wreckyard
    Options
    Now everyone whose posted in here be prepared to get a PM from "Health_gal" about how horrible crossfit is for you! :laugh:

I had to block her, she was annoying

Yep. Got my message from her already after posting here.
  • SpgandBalls
    Options
    agerliftzwkhe.gif

this is what heaven looks like...
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yes!!! There was no CF gym where I lived past three years, but now that I'm finally moving to a big city, first thing I'm signing up to nearest box.

And these chicks make me seriously question my heterosexuality...
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    agerliftzwkhe.gif

swoon:love::love:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    agerliftzwkhe.gif

Thruster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I tried it and really liked it. But right now im locked in my gym contract so I don't want to pay for both. When my contract is up I will most likely switch
  • txwomyn
    Options
    I have been doing boot camp for the past 12 weeks. I will start CF in couple weeks.
    I like a tone body on anyone be it male or female. It just looks nice to me.
    wish I had one but in reality I probaly never see it. I like to eat to much and I am not willing to take pills to get a tone body.

Some people just need the extra push that crossfit actives can provide for them.

I personnely need some one to push me when it comes to pushing my body to the limits.

If I go to the gym and work out, I do not get the same level of excersize as I do when I am doing boot camp.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    if it fit my budget, I would sign up for cross fit tomorrow.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'm just stating the difference between the functionality of crossfit and bodybuilding.
    No drama here.
    No need to instigate.

Strength is always functional.

Crossfit has bastardized the actual meaning of functional fitness.
  • amwill24
    Options
    I just started cross fit. I am anxious to see the effects it has on my body
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks. We're not all here for the same reason, nor do we all share a mind when it comes to our tastes and preferences.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I love crossfit. smart and so functional.

Better then just lifting weights with no meaning like those bodybuilders!
    If I may steal a quote from another, "if functionality was a valid way to evaluate an exercise, then raking leaves would be the best exercise of all". Crossfit exercises are no better than a good balanced weight lifting program, and one could make a good case that they are inferior.

Having said that, I think it's great that it has gotten so many people being active and challenging themselves. I have no idea about the expense, but I think the injury rate makes me shy away from it.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I love crossfit. smart and so functional.

Better then just lifting weights with no meaning like those bodybuilders!
    If I may steal a quote from another, "if functionality was a valid way to evaluate an exercise, then raking leaves would be the best exercise of all". Crossfit exercises are no better than a good balanced weight lifting program, and one could make a good case that they are inferior.

Having said that, I think it's great that it has gotten so many people being active and challenging themselves. I have no idea about the expense, but I think the injury rate makes me shy away from it.

I strongly suspect the poster was just trying to stir the pot. Just a hunch.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Aaaaand back to hot women before this thing gets hijacked into a debate about optimal training programs....

Erin Simmons
    270828_236257659732145_6841342_n.jpg

ETA: You can achieve the same results with a lot of different training programs. Common points of most of them, heavy progressive lifting and moderate usually short sessions for cardio..
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Aaaaand back to hot women before this thing gets hijacked into a debate about optimal training programs....

Erin Simmons

ETA: You can achieve the same results with a lot of different training programs. Common points of most of them, heavy progressive lifting and moderate usually short sessions for cardio..

Super hot.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Erin Simmons

QFT. And hotness.
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Erin Simmons
    tumblr_mn2x890NjM1qk6zdio1_400.gif
    450529949.jpg
    K2Oom.jpg
    erin-simmons-21.jpg
    848550594.jpg
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Erin Simmons
    tumblr_mn2x890NjM1qk6zdio1_400.gif
    450529949.jpg
    K2Oom.jpg
    erin-simmons-21.jpg
    848550594.jpg

I would love to have her physique - she looks amazing!
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    8e69b6613e6d4490ed96a822a53ca1b5.jpg
    crossfit-girls.jpg
    tumblr_lgtom8Q0ae1qgjtfvo1_500.jpg
    bxbfP.jpg
    501946321.jpg
    858024879.jpg
    tumblr_mrrtmnKEQ01qdjo2ho1_500.jpg
    img_9304.jpg
    8103166_f520.jpg