add mee if u like :) x
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Me too. Go ahead and add :)
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your friend :) I love making friends on here.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I log daily :)
  • 13ftw67
    13ftw67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My dad always said the only friend you have is a dollar in your pocket. Friendship is earned not freely granted. Internet acquaintances are nice but they are mostly superficial and just people to chat with. Real life friends are there for you no matter what thick and thin, rich or poor and don't want anything in return. Support from a community is helpful but these friends wont drag your *kitten* of the couch and keep you away from the fridge. That friend comes from within oneself. be true to yourself and you will be your own best friend. Keeping it real......
  • lcokoroji
    lcokoroji Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I have been on Myfitnesspal for sometime, maybe a year but have never posted in the communities..I want to change that, so here I am...I would love to make some friends that can motivate me and I can motivate them too. I am currently weighing 154lbs at 5'4, but I want to get my weight down to 135-140. I have been on this journey for sometime and my weight never moves but 1 or 3 lbs below my usual 154..I am so tired of it.. so I am getting serious and thought maybe having a support group of friends would motivate me..I would love to make new friends that are serious about their weight loss journey and improving their lives through fitness and healthy eating!
  • this_is_it77
    this_is_it77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm not able to workout right now due to a recent car accident, but I am logging my food daily and as soon as I get the ok to workout, I'm on it!
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    It is hard because people do not stay active on here and fall off. I end up with 100+ friends and gets reduced in a week almost in half each time due to people not staying active on the site. Im going into 150 days logged. Feel free to add me
  • stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think it is kind of how these sites work. We all get to know each other on message boards but if we aren't thinking in terms of sending friend requests then it can look like we aren't "making friends".

Feel free to add me. Anyone else who is like to is welcome as well.