Looking for More Encouraging & Motivating friends!!!

Hello!

I've been here in mfp for a while but have had my share of ups and downs like many of you...

Anyways, I'm back on the wagon now and I would love to have some more friends who like to post a lot and comment - sometimes I feel alone on here! Lol. I've got a few new friends recently but would love to have more!

I currently doing C25K and started over back to week 1 since I I haven't done it in a while and my sister decided to join in with me which is AWESOME for my accountability and motivation. We're close to the same size - I'm 5'5 @ 206 & she is about 5'7 @ 240. We hope to get fit together and motivate each other because I know we can do it and we deserve to be healthy and happy! She also brings her kids with her who are still young so it's also awesome that they see us working out and will hopefully want to join in and be healthy with us on their own. My sister and I always struggled growing up with food and our weight so it would be awesome to teach our children so they don't have to struggle like we did. I don't currently have kids but am thinking about it once I get down to a healthy weight :bigsmile:

Anyways, please feel free to add me! Thanks!!! :flowerforyou:

*edits are for typos lol oops!

Replies

• annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Really??? :cry:

*bump*
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    You can add me hun. I'm currently going thru a slump though. Hey, I'm honest!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    feel free to add me. Im on daily and comment and work out most days - i also started with the C25K plan and rave about it!! You are doing well.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    If you log everyday, feel free to add me. Support is the best thing. ;]
  • reichell11
    reichell11 Posts: 6 Member
    I need more friends on here, especially motivating ones. I'm the same body to you I'm 5'7 194. It's great you and your sister are doing this together too. I'm adding you.
  • kittiesandfarts
    kittiesandfarts Posts: 101 Member
    I'll add you, I'm 5'6" and weigh 210 lbs. I'm also trying for a 5k and would love to help motivate you!
  • I log every single meal and you can view my diary
    If You add me, I could be a motivator as well
  • Hello, I am just coming back to MFP and I could also use motivation and encouragement so feel free to add me! going thru this with friends makes it so much easier!!!