nearly 200lbs lost with pics

Options

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options

Now i can go miles and miles and miles and don't care who sees me because i look DAMN good thank you very much! i left my ex and got my health back. I got a job and started my own business too. I am with a man now that loves me unconditionally and has NEVER made me feel even the slightest bit the way I had felt before. I am ALWAYS smiling and moving around now. I'm super active. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! i love my life. i love my kids. i love my man. i love my job (most of the time lol) i love my business that i have built up and hope to build further (here's the irony....i'm a cake decorator please see www.facebook.com/cakesbysandra2007) I love my friends and family and even when the ex rears his ugly head and says hurtful things....i just laugh at him. I am strong, smart, beautiful and most importantly....healthy!!!!

^^^^ This is what it is all about. So happy that you broke away from a very unhealthy relationship that would effect your kids as well. You are a super star Girl. You ROCKED it. And the business, just keep old pics of your old self around to remind you how far you have come. It took lots of courage to do everything you did. You are a great role model here and for your kids.
  • icecreamdreams
    icecreamdreams Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Auuughhhhmmaaazzzing! You like a completely new person!!!! And you're well under half your start size - that truly is inspiration in itself!!! CONGRATS!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! What a fantastic achievement. I'm glad you are so happy now and that you overcame so much... your story was very powerful!
  • digitaljdr
    digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Keep going and you will make that goal weight with no problem!
  • asundeen88
    asundeen88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow definitely an inspiration to me. You look amazing keep up the good work!
  • lost_my_soul
    lost_my_soul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, such an amazing transformation. x
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Congratulations girl :)
  • anabs72
    anabs72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You're so inspiring! You look amazing but more importantly you look happy!
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing good for you!!
  • amanda46476
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!!
  • VioletPale
    VioletPale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! just.. Wow! :)
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    God bless you. Keep up the hard work. You are amazing!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Incredible woman you are! So inspiring, thanks for sharing your pics & story.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That's wonderful! You did great!

What I love the most is how happy you look.

I am. When I was 370lbs, I was miserable. I was with my ex husband who was mentally and physically abusive to me. He was cheating non stop and always made me feel HORRIBLE about being me. I decided that i couldn't be with him anymore. He was killing me. With every word he said and every time he hit me and every time i found out about him with yet another woman, I'd eat more. I remember eating entire containers of ice cream and cookies....together...in one sitting. I remember eating entire pizzas. i'd eat and sleep all day. i couldn't do anything with my kids. I taught them to play beauty parlor with me so i could just lay there with my hair over the side of the couch while they'd play with me. I robbed them of a mother in their early years.
    I decided that i needed to get on my own 2 feet. I started slow but was TERRIFIED of being seen and made fun of for how i looked. I would walk laps around the inside of my house. I would walk up and down the stairs of the house repetitively for as long as my body would let me. Now i can go miles and miles and miles and don't care who sees me because i look DAMN good thank you very much! i left my ex and got my health back. I got a job and started my own business too. I am with a man now that loves me unconditionally and has NEVER made me feel even the slightest bit the way I had felt before. I am ALWAYS smiling and moving around now. I'm super active. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! i love my life. i love my kids. i love my man. i love my job (most of the time lol) i love my business that i have built up and hope to build further (here's the irony....i'm a cake decorator please see www.facebook.com/cakesbysandra2007) I love my friends and family and even when the ex rears his ugly head and says hurtful things....i just laugh at him. I am strong, smart, beautiful and most importantly....healthy!!!!

This made me tear up reading this. I just want to give you a hug. I am so proud of all you accomplished.

Thank you!!!! ((hugs)) One of my best friends says that all the time.
  • sandra80
    Options

Thank you!!!!!! If anyone can get it the right size and posted, they'll be BFF for liiiiiiiiiife! lol

Does this work?

help66_zps1195c2e2.jpg

And you are my neww BFF for life!!!!! lol thank you for shrinking the pic for me :D
  • sandra80
    Options
    Stupendous! What a transformation! You are the epitome of enduring commitment...please share how you got through those "rough spots" we hit from time to time. What did you do when (if) you felt like giving up or giving in?

i didn't really give up ever but i did get lazy. i had a year of lazy. i was half assing things for that year. barely logging. lying to myself about what i was eating. it took me not fitting in my pants anymore to get back to it. i feel better when i eat right. i feel WAY better when i am active. i get head aches from sitting still too long. i NEED to move!!! getting rid of fat clothes is a good motivator. my broke self couldn't afford to buy more clothes in bigger sizes so i had to stay on track.
  • sandra80
    Options

The full picture tells a wonderful story - you did a remarkable job - I am seriously impressed!

Do you have any loose skin?

oh yeah.....stomach, upper thighs, upper arms, under chin, my breasts are pretty deflated. i'll take that over having all that skin filled though. when i'm dressed it's not as noticeable. undressed.....well the only one who sees me like that loves me no matter what so, it's ok. lol. i would love to have plastic surgery but i can't afford it.
  • sandra80
    Options
    I just want to thank EVERYONE for their kind words. You all keep me going. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations Sandra!!
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    SUPER DUPER!!! :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!