Florida lady here!

Options
Hi all :) New to the boards though not so new now to working out... Been a month and I've done a 180 on my eating habits and work out habits.

I'm 26, I have PCOS (damn carbs!) and my husband is most likely (still waiting on results) gluten intolerant/allergic/celiac so I've been trying real hard to make my household gluten free. It's an expensive little project but I'm finding it's teaching me a lot in the kitchen as far as food and cooking goes since I'm also making him diet-specific meals while doing all my stuff... it's been a crazy past month!

So... anyone else from Florida, have PCOS, or fighting with gluten? Or anyone just want a happy/bubbly/actively fighting off chubby-ness friend? :D

Replies

• Surreal225
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also from Florida and also have PCOS. And I would love to make some new friends on here! I lost a bunch of weight before using MFP, but I fell off the bandwagon and gained it all back. Part of that was due to not having any support on here (and no one to hold me responsible!!)

So I would love to add you as a friend! :D
  • chrissyreneet
    chrissyreneet Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Another Floridian with PCOS here. I lost about 50 lbs before joining MFP. I'm looking to lose another 10-20 lbs and build muscle for that lean look. Feel free to add me.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Well we have being in Florida in common!
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I don't have PCOS or a gluten problem but.....I do live in Florida
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, live in FL, and have PCOS as well :)
  • Hyacinth86
    Hyacinth86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in northern Florida :) and I'll always down for new friends. Trying very hard today and tomorrow to stay on track. Dang holiday weekend! In laws trying to shove desert and alcohol down my throat!