Hello from Perth, Western Australia

Options
Hi all,

I'm from Western Australia and just google'd this site, and it seemed to be the rest out of all the diet/fitness ones that popped up :)

I am currently on my Christmas holidays and have become sooooooooo slack. I haven't exercised for a few weeks and I received too many stupid chocolates for Chrissy damn it!

So hopefully recording down everything I eat will show me how I need to cut back on the bad stuff. It's surprising how it all adds up.

And hopefully once I settle in to my new home (I have just moved house.... am finally in after a good week or so of moving) and get back to work, I can crank up my gym routine again (being 6am before work). It's too hard to exercise after work because I'm tired, the gym is packed and its really *beep*ing hot. Damn Summer.

I need to shape up again though because I'm letting myself slip :( Pants I managed to fit into from a few years ago not long ago... are suddenly a tad too squishy again!

Replies

• Uptownerd
    Uptownerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm from Western Australia and just google'd this site, and it seemed to be the rest out of all the diet/fitness ones that popped up :)

I am currently on my Christmas holidays and have become sooooooooo slack. I haven't exercised for a few weeks and I received too many stupid chocolates for Chrissy damn it!

So hopefully recording down everything I eat will show me how I need to cut back on the bad stuff. It's surprising how it all adds up.

And hopefully once I settle in to my new home (I have just moved house.... am finally in after a good week or so of moving) and get back to work, I can crank up my gym routine again (being 6am before work). It's too hard to exercise after work because I'm tired, the gym is packed and its really *beep*ing hot. Damn Summer.

I need to shape up again though because I'm letting myself slip :( Pants I managed to fit into from a few years ago not long ago... are suddenly a tad too squishy again!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome, Christmas is crazy for treats.!
  • noogiep
    Options
    Welcome! I am going to Australia in June. I am really excited!! Good luck in your endeavors.
  • noogiep
    Options
    Welcome! I am going to Australia in June. I am really excited!! Good luck in your endeavors.