Raspberry ketone

Options
Hello guys,

I am wondering if anyone has tried raspberry ketones. I have just received my via the post yesterday...I would like to hear how other people have gone on with them xxx

Replies

• Red_Sparrow
    Options
    It's snake oil, sorry :(
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who says it works for her but I have never tried it.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Waste of money.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    very snake oil works if you make other changes as well.
    The weight loss and keeping in shape journey is yours
    calories in calories burned
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever told you that you look like actress Christina Ricci in her younger days?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,547 Member
    Options
    They work as well as blueberry and blackberry ketones. Except the latter are sold in stores as fruit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I hope that was a free sample and I highly recommend cancelling the credit card you used to pay for "just the shipping" so they don't auto ship you more of the crap.
  • Red_Sparrow
    Options
    I hope that was a free sample and I highly recommend cancelling the credit card you used to pay for "just the shipping" so they don't auto ship you more of the crap.

This is a good point. A lot of these companies here in the States are scammy and will autosubscribe you for regular shipments of this stuff, even if you don't ask them to, and are really stubborn about letting you cancel.
  • bernieh27510
    Options
    Thanks for your quick relpies...I do appreciate them. I only paid £4.99...so not so bad. Think I will give them a blast and then not bother. I am just on day 7of the 30 day shread and I thought they may help boost things up. I guess things some to thoses who work hard without cheating.

I have been told so many times I look like Christina Ricci haha... xxx
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I tried them. They DID help suppress my appetite but that was about it. Also, I had to drink massive amounts of water while taking them and I would literally have to get up 3 times a night to pee. Not worth it.
  • michael-scott-no.gif
  • nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I tried them for 4 weeks and followed the package details for the recommended amount.. I found that within the first 1-2 hours of taking them the first day, my appetite was noticiably reduced and continued this way for the entire four weeks. BUT, within 3-4 days I broke out in a very nasty rash but luckily had some medicated cream to use for it that my son used for his exzema. It took an additional month after I stopped taking the ketones for the rash to finally disappear, I can only attribute the rash to the ketones as I have not had a rash from it since and never got them before taking the ketones either. I also found that I was quite irritable and lethargic while taking them and only lost 2 lbs while on them. I did not excercise other then run around with my children and I was not "dieting" at the time either, but I did eat A LOT less.
    I started taking them b/c of all the positive reviews I read from multiple sites, I watched the Dr. Oz episode on them, and I did a lot of research about it and decided that instead of taking some random persons advice, I would try them for myself. My conclusion, they are not for me. I scrapped them after the 4 weeks and have not taken any diet pills since.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Asks advice on a product already ordered, paid for and received...makes sense.

Oh, and "no".
  • vldavis27
    Options
    I too broke out in a rash the second day that I took them. I sent the bottle back and got my money back. Been searching for alternative. I found a book called "The 30-Day Diabetes Cure". I lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks. It not a diet book it life changing. And
    it hard because you give up sugar first. Almost all process foods have sugar.
  • klerato
    Options
    I take them now. They are definitely an appetite suppressant. It seems as though my sugar tooth has not shown itself either. Its a week now. I am down 1.5 this week which I am very proud of because it was THAT WEEK and I usually gain.No negative reactions yet. I take with Green Tea. I wanted a supplement to help me along and its working out fine for me. Not everyone is the same,so do what you think is best for you and keep me updated.