Striving to be a hot new mom on day 2

Options
:happy:

Hello fellow weight loss friends! I am so motivated to loose some weight! My goal is 32 pounds but I would be happy with 10 at this point. I am at the heaviest I have ever been. I was chubby when I got pregnant and on top of that gained 70 pounds during pregnancy. Baby is here and even though I am still breast feeding I am ready to drop the pounds SAFELY and SLOWLY with some healthier habits. My realization after day 1 is that my portion sizes need to be smaller and I should snack more. I am joining the gym today and they have free day care!!!! So excited to feel good about my body again very soon! Good luck to you all and hugs all around, we all need a good hug once in a while. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    :drinker: Glad you're here! Good luck in your journey!
  • Hey Hun, I have a 11 year old and a 2 year old. When my oldest was 3 I lost all my weight and was at my healthy weight then had my second child and gained It all back again. Now Im In the process of loosing It all again. I love MFP, and I feel the best I have felt It a long long time. Good luck to you and I know how you feel. My husband and I talk about having another one but I work so hard to get into shape Im scared to gain all the weight again. enjoy your body changing Its so much fun!
  • bredokter
    Options
    Good luck, sounds like you are excited and motivated. Keep up the good attitude, but when you're feeling low, let me know and we can help each other!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    welcome to mfp!

i have a 13, 7 and 4 year old. lots of moms here to help you and motivate you!
  • EmilyV80
    EmilyV80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    HI! I have a 6 month old little boy too (and a 2 year old daughter) and I work part time. When I joined MFP in June, I had the same goals. I just completed the Couch to 5k plan and registered to run in my first race on October 23rd. Welcome!