A Successful "Summer of Fitness"

Options
I set out this summer to get some serious work done on fitness and I am really excited to say that I succeeded. My goal was to get under 300lbs. I started at 332lbs shortly after my final exams in early May and am now 298.8lbs giving me a total summer loss of just over 33lbs. What I have learned is that short term goals work best for me. When I looked at the large number of 82lbs, I think I was just overwhelmed. My upcoming goal now is to hit 290lbs or less by October 1st. Then, 280lbs by November 1st. And 270lbs by December 1st. At that point, I am starting final exams again and we will have to see how hardcore I can be until those are over. My goal is to hit 250lbs at graduation next May. I am, for the first time, CERTAIN I can do this. I haven't felt this strong and good in years! Thanks to the MFP team. I could not have done it without this great resource!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!