For the Ladies

Options
Ok there is nothing WORST then getting on the eliptical and within 5 minutes you have the biggest wedgie and you can't do anything about it! This happened to me yesterday. What kind of underwear you you guys wear when working out..I've tried all kinds and I dont really think I've found a really comfortable one yet lol

Replies

• dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am sans underwear 90% of my life... working out is no different! :blushing:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

Ditto. :smile:
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    :laugh: its never a good moment when that happens is it! responses will b interesting - and useful with any luck haha
  • JordanVT16
    Options
    i buy the cheap target underwear... its great for working out. yes they are "grannie panties" but I played college soccer and thats what i always wore in my games... wedgie free! victoria secret underwear is the worst to work out in...
  • sallyLunn
    Options
    I wear a thong 99% of the time and that includes when I work out so I'm weird.

They make shorts with the liner built in so you don't have to wear underwear at all. That might be nice for you.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options

this is prob a stupid questing but what does sans mean? lol does that mean you dont wear any? Because I was thinking of doing that but I wasnt sure if that was bad
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Now, I know this is weird, but I wear men's tightie whities. They are SO comfortable for working out! I have never had a riding up problem. They aren't the most attractive things in the world, but for me, they work!

Edit: I only wear men's underwear when I work out. Reading that back over, it sounded like I wear them all the time. I don't.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I only wear VS underwear too, exclusively thongs when I work out, and lately they've been driving me nuts...particularly when I run. I think they're really just too big though :)
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    i buy the cheap target underwear... its great for working out. yes they are "grannie panties" but I played college soccer and thats what i always wore in my games... wedgie free! victoria secret underwear is the worst to work out in...

Me too, cheep cotton grannie knickers are the best, not only are they comfy and dont give you wedgies, but they breathe too.
  • I wear the running shorts with the built in liner and just wear that.. this has cured me of my wegie problem!! :)
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Granny panties for working out. Lol there is no way I could work out in a thong...
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Me too, cheep cotton grannie knickers are the best, not only are they comfy and dont give you wedgies, but they breathe too.

The same here. You are moving so much you need all the benefits of cotton. And I have yet to see an old lady pulling her drawers from her backside
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    No undies when I'm sweating... :-)
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to have to try the running shorts with the built in liner because I had the SAME problem the other day on the TREADMILL!!!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    ok girls you gotta try the Victoria Secret PINK satiny panties! The boyshorts are perfect for working out! They don't ride up at all!
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

Ditto. :smile:

yep same here.
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Sans underwear means no underwear... i am the same, and that is for working out and normal life.. unless im wearing jeans lol.. or a dress!
  • oh10girl
    Options
    I wear the VS Boyshorts as well...they never ride up...
  • oh10girl
    Options
    I wear the VS Boyshorts as well...they never ride up...
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I bought a bunch of 99cent cotton thongs from Rue 21 and I wear those when I work out. A thong for working out is fine as long as you shower immediately because you could get an infection from the sweat. That should be common sense though. All other times, it's cute Target undies or lacy thongs :happy: