New start!

Options
I'm Lori, I have been at this for about two years and finally seeing results! I have been working out since I was in 7th grade. I used to be a professional dancer did about five hours of pratice a day. When I went to college and it married I returned to a normal life working out, well not much. I gained 20lbs! Then, I started really working out and got on a hormone pill that made me gain weight and until I recently got off of it I never saw results. I am off of it not and ready for action. So far I have lost 7lbs and just started a new program t25. Just looking to make friends that don't judge keep my actively checking my account and motivational! Thanks!!! We can do this!

Replies

• bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    welcome. best of luck with your goals. it's a great place to get friends and support. feel free to add me if i can help.
  • Pinkwaxx
    Options
    Hi Lori, you sound like your doing great so far, id love to know how your doing it? I used to dance 6 days a week and run amd swim. Now ive ballooned up to 183lbs and want to lose 30lbs. Im just struggling for motivation!

What motivates you?

Louise :-)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    T25 is no joke! It will DEF whip you into shape! Good luck!