30 day Just Dance Challenge

Options

Replies

• dachelle
    Options
    I like this challenge, here are my scores for my random 10 songs...

Eye of the Tiger 9601

Louie Louie 12011

Cant get you out of my head 8534

Ring My Bell 11093

Fame 9545

who let the dogs out 10650

Jn go lo ba 12686

Heart of Glass 11478

I didnt get further becuase I had to leave the house, but I will start again when I get back ...HAPPY DANCING !

Question: How do I add my time spent dancing to my exercise log?
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just add it under "Dancing, General"
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ok, whew! Just finished, I got 18290 on Le Freak! Man, you wouldn't think that it would be but that's a great work out! Heart of Glass kills my arms when I do that one!
  • dachelle
    Options
    I am TIRED ! but I think Im gonna do it again this evening!

I cant remember what song i did the best on but Im loving the thought of playing the game and not thinking about it being exercise :) that really works for me.

Thanks for the challenge!
  • TXBlockhead
    Options
    Oh, don't worry about the scores..they don't really matter. :smile:
  • carreen
    Options
    I just couldn't fit it in today, but I did get to the gym and also did day 3 of the 30 day shred, so I wasn't lazy.....just too tired :yawn: to fit in the dancing too, but I'll be back on it tomorrow.

:happy:
  • TXBlockhead
    Options
    I almost skipped yesterday myself. I did it though. I got 17492 on Le Freak.
  • psayne
    psayne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow I love dancing but have to say ladies by the third song I was dying lol.This was the best workout for me yestrday did 10 songs and going to do the same today I have it set on random so it picks the songs for and each one I do is full version.
  • DebbiePulford
    Options
    Bump x
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Need to get a WII! Maybe when i reach 200!
  • dachelle
    Options
    Today it took a little more effort to do the 10 songs, but I made it through

Jin Go Lo Ba 12837

I felt good after I did it, but it was like pulling teeth! I hope everyone else is having a better time :smile:
  • carreen
    Options
    Step by Step was at the top again with 16503. I guess that's just my song.

Louie Louie was 2nd with 13719.
  • TXBlockhead
    Options
    I have injured my foot! I think that it was Just Dance that did it. LOL! I can barely walk. However, wearing shoes seems to help so I'll try dancing tonight w my shoes on. I was having withdrawals last night!!
  • dachelle
    Options
    I didnt get to dance but I did Cardio Kickboxing... I was so tired I just couldnt dance tonight!

I will dance tomorrow, Womanizer is my song !
  • carreen
    Options
    I couldn't do it either last night. I had done a class at the gym earlier in the day plus I did day 5 of the 30 day shred. When I was done with that, it was 10pm, and I was in no dancing mood, but I'll do it tonight!
  • TXBlockhead
    Options
    I missed 2 days but my foot is feeling better now so I will be able to do it tonight. I think that I will do an extra 10 songs over the weekend to make up for missing 2 days.
  • carreen
    Options
    Glad it feels better!
  • TXBlockhead
    Options
    Thanks! I did mine tonight, I really missed it!
  • TXBlockhead
    Options
    I did my challenge on Friday and Sunday.
  • TXBlockhead
    Options
    Did I lose ya'll? Ok, I didn't come here and post it but I did 10 songs Monday, Tuesday and took off Wednesday. I'll def be doing it tonight!