New Here

FreshPaint
FreshPaint Posts: 6
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
This is my third week being on MFP. Before I made a newbie announcement, I wanted to make sure this was something I could stick with and so far I have. I lack the support at home to keep this up, but I know I am worth it and being here has helped so much.

Replies

• Hi there! I am new here too! I am really excited to start using myfitnesspal. Hopefully, we can help each other reach our goals. ;)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be and one of the best decisions I have ever made. Congratulations on your weight loss thus far. Feel free to send me a friend request, I will be gald to help motivate and encourage you during your journey. Good Luck!
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Welcome! I am new here too and made the commitment once again to finally lose those last 30 pounds. Its only like my third day on here, and I have to say I am somewhat addicted! Good luck to you!
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    i know weve chatted already but i agree, i have been on here about a week now and ite calorie counter really helps me out as well
  • I am new on here as well. I am hoping this site will help me keep motivated and not lose track of my goals!
  • sounds like you had a similar thought to me -- see if this place works for you before waving to everyone on the first day. Glad it's working for you as well as it is for me. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.