Hello From Oregon

Options
I am new to MFP, and have just recently finished my first week of my new workout and diet! I am pumped, and what to stay that way! :) I am 27 almost 28, and getting married in 2 1/2 months...I am determined to get my weight down a bit, so that I will feel like a princess on my special day! :) Happy to meet anyone on here to stay motivated with!

Replies

• dhible
    dhible Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My wife and I both joined this site so that I could put some beer weight off from the military life that I enjoyed a bit too much :P. In one month of following a very stigent diet and exercise plan, 22 pounds have shed away and still more are coming! I wish you luck in your endeavor and bid you greetings from Washington state! :)
  • mollyt82
    Options
    Thank you - good work! That is amazing! I definately think that dedication and knowledge of what works best for you is key! Everyone looses weight differently - so if you find a way that works for you - take it a run....literally! :) Thanks, again! :)
  • hismuse
    hismuse Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Exciting about the wedding, wish I had this place when I got married more than 2 years ago. Good luck.