Les Mills Combat Support & Motivation Group - 9/9/2013

Options
Hey Guys,
I am starting a Les Mills Combat Support & Motivation group that begins on 9/9/2013. The registration deadline is 9/1/2013.
I am looking for 5 people, who only have 30 minutes a day to workout, 5 days a week. Before I go any further, you have to be committed to getting it done, and be serious about getting into shape. A fitness and nutrition plan WILL be included, on top of my guidance.

I will review any requests to join and get back with you, but I need to find these 5 people as soon as possible. We have a great team who will be providing all nutritional and fitness coaching. You can rest assured that we will be pushing everyone to get those amazing results. Send me a message if you are interested and we'll get the private group setup.

Keep It Real, and Stay With The Fight :)

Replies

• RadianWear
    Options
    buuump, registration deadline tomorrow :)
  • I just started my combat today.. do I have to pay to register for the group?
  • RadianWear
    Options
    The only requirement is to have the combat workout and drink shakeology daily, together they have proven results and that is what we are after :)
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who registered. I will post again when another group starts. :)