Any vegans/high raw -100% raw vegans out there?

Options
Hey everyone! So I decided to go vegan. I am now doing a high raw vegan diet (or at least I think so) for 4 days and it has been good so far.

I was vegetarian for a year then I stopped for about half a year so going vegan "overnight" was not hard for me. I was also eating healthily during my non-vegetarian period and my diet included fruits & vegetables in every meal.

The reasons I went vegan are mostly ethical. I also gave up on using make up products and looking forward to stop the use of products that are tested on animals. I'll try my best for that. Another reason I went vegan was because I want to be healthy and control my chocolate & food cravings. It works well until now. I'm interested in going 100% raw vegan but I've never been a vegan before so I'll take it one step at a time.

I'd love to read your stories & experience on (raw or not) veganism and have vegan friends on myfitnesspal. :smile:

PS: Excuse my english,I'm not a native english speaker. :tongue:

Replies

• KairielNadari
    KairielNadari Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I became vegan because i felt guilty about eating meat... Partly for the animals and partly because my goddess was a cow :p
    This started as vegetarianism, but i never liked cheese, and after i discovered veganism and the apparent cruelty in milk etc i decided to go without because i was appalled.
    Its been great because now i have an excuse to eat 9000 pieces of fruit a day!
    Im now sourcing bathroom products to replace mine when they run out(thinking about making my own, i have sensitive skin)
    My family are planning to breed fish in the garden and keep chickens... we fight a bit....
    Im mostly raw, but some days i need warm comfort food, like chips.
    Its hard finding nice chocolate, i got an "accidentally vegan" choc flavoured topping which i feel bad about, but im not eating it all at once, so its almost okay.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I became vegan because i felt guilty about eating meat... Partly for the animals and partly because my goddess was a cow :p
    This started as vegetarianism, but i never liked cheese, and after i discovered veganism and the apparent cruelty in milk etc i decided to go without because i was appalled.
    Its been great because now i have an excuse to eat 9000 pieces of fruit a day!
    Im now sourcing bathroom products to replace mine when they run out(thinking about making my own, i have sensitive skin)
    My family are planning to breed fish in the garden and keep chickens... we fight a bit....
    Im mostly raw, but some days i need warm comfort food, like chips.
    Its hard finding nice chocolate, i got an "accidentally vegan" choc flavoured topping which i feel bad about, but im not eating it all at once, so its almost okay.

Im sure OP has been waiting 4 months for your reply