New Here

Options
This is my third week being on MFP. Before I made a newbie announcement, I wanted to make sure this was something I could stick with and so far I have. I lack the support at home to keep this up, but I know I am worth it and being here has helped so much.

Replies

• akosiza
    Options
    Hi there! I am new here too! I am really excited to start using myfitnesspal. Hopefully, we can help each other reach our goals. ;)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be and one of the best decisions I have ever made. Congratulations on your weight loss thus far. Feel free to send me a friend request, I will be gald to help motivate and encourage you during your journey. Good Luck!
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new here too and made the commitment once again to finally lose those last 30 pounds. Its only like my third day on here, and I have to say I am somewhat addicted! Good luck to you!
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i know weve chatted already but i agree, i have been on here about a week now and ite calorie counter really helps me out as well
  • rlwaters
    Options
    I am new on here as well. I am hoping this site will help me keep motivated and not lose track of my goals!
  • gingajoy
    Options
    sounds like you had a similar thought to me -- see if this place works for you before waving to everyone on the first day. Glad it's working for you as well as it is for me. Good luck!