Serious Q, 1 response. Judging bodies 53 , FTW.????

Options
Lol... I think that says something about us human beans.

Replies

• smokinjackd
    Options
    And I'm part of the problem not the solution.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    ...Wut?
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    I posted an actual fitness question and received one response, in the same time 53 people responded to a question about which body type they were most attracted to, just a social commentary is all.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Andddd, I was one of the 53.....lol
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    A borderline medical quesiton...a lot of people won't know or will be reluctant to advise.

But everyone knows how much they want their bed buddies to jiggle.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I posted an actual fitness question and received one response, in the same time 53 people responded to a question about which body type they were most attracted to, just a social commentary is all.

Your question was either 1 of 2 things.

1) Not that serious and probably stupid.
    2) Too difficult.

Get over it, if it was that serious you should be asking your doctor, not anonymous people on the internet.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Human beans have decent protein. 8/10, would eat.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Defmut3, I think your humor buttons set to off, just a sec, ummmmm, yep, there it is, you should be all better now. Read again, and maybe this time you will realize its a bit of tongue in cheek and not be so blatantly rude and insulting in your response.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

are they like jelly beans?
  • smokinjackd
    Options

are they like jelly beans?

Depends how often they work out.
  • smokinjackd
    Options

Your question was either 1 of 2 things.

1) Not that serious and probably stupid.
    2) Too difficult.

Get over it, if it was that serious you should be asking your doctor, not anonymous people on the internet.

Oh, and see the FTW, it's reversed, and lol, it stands for laugh out loud, and notice the intentional misspelling of beings, these are all subtle, well, to you anyway, clues that I'm not being exactly 100% serious. Just sayin.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    To be fair to the OP, I think the two 'which bods are hot' threads belonged in chat, not on this board. In fact, I believe on the many times those photos have appeared previously on MFP, chat is precisely where they were...
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    True, but it is really all in good fun.
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Of course it is in our nature to be interested in body types and who finds what attractive. We are just humans, all subconsciously judging each other on ability to reproduce.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I answered your question before seeing this post. It really wasn't that serious. Even if it was, this isn't question triage
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

You need to see more of the world.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    I answered your question before seeing this post. It really wasn't that serious. Even if it was, this isn't question triage

Not serious as in serious as a heart attack serious, but it was definitely a question that was weighing on my mind, and it was good to hear that it seems pretty normal, and i always appreciate constructive feedback.
  • smokinjackd
    Options

You need to see more of the world.

Don't get it....., I've lived in three different countries, visited over 10, been to about 40 of the 50 states, ain't that enough? How much more of it do I need to see before I am valid?....lol