Anybody from Doha, Qatar?

Options
Hello! Most of my MFP friends are from Europe and USA, so I wanted to know if any MFP's are around Doha, Qatar? or Middle East maybe so we can maybe be friends and encourage one another? Shop together? :)

Please dont be shy, I'm a nice person :) Feel free to add me up, I can be your cheerleader to fitness :)

Replies

• louannsab
    louannsab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So far, there's 3 of us. We should start a group!
  • diegopiersanti
    Options
    Hi All, I am from Italy but traveling quite often around the Middle East! If you wanna keep in contact, add me as a friend!

Stay stroooong! ;)
  • joann_xvi
    Options
    Thanks... adding you :)
  • joann_xvi
    Options
    We should encourage all of Qatar... :)
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm not there now but I spent 4months in Qatar in 2011 and LOVED it! I was in Al Khor but traveled to Doha at least once a week. Hope you find some like-minded friends to be in touch with!
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am from Oman!! your neighbour! yay
  • joann_xvi
    Options
    Hello,
    I am from Oman!! your neighbour! yay

hello neighbor :)
  • joann_xvi
    Options
    I'm not there now but I spent 4months in Qatar in 2011 and LOVED it! I was in Al Khor but traveled to Doha at least once a week. Hope you find some like-minded friends to be in touch with!

So far its just 3 of us :) thanks... come back to Qatar...
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You called? ;)
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've lived in the UAE for six years, originally from Australia. We have good little group of people here from the region, and have a group set up already: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16016-arabian-gulf-mfper-s

Wishing you every success with your journey! :-)
  • joann_xvi
    Options
    You called? ;)

I'm so glad to know that there are Qatar residents in MFP :)
    If you need a cheerleader, I'm your girl!
  • joann_xvi
    Options
    Hi,

I've lived in the UAE for six years, originally from Australia. We have good little group of people here from the region, and have a group set up already: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16016-arabian-gulf-mfper-s

Wishing you every success with your journey! :-)

Thanks... joining your group as well... Just want to add some pals from the same area so we can share experiences and probably workout together on some days.
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yes! join the group!!! why didn't I think of it, thanks tas (very good friend btw). It has many friendly MFPers from the region
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I have family in the middle east but add me cuz i'm awesome :)