my N S V for today

Options
366to266
366to266 Posts: 473 Member
Just a little one, but it means the world to me!

Today I am wearing a dress I bought THREE years ago and have never worn, as it was too tight on the upper arms and all the way down, too. It is a close-fitted dress with buttons all the way down the front. Last time I tried it on the buttons were being pulled and there were gaps between the buttons - unsightly as well as dangerous!

Today I am sitting in the dress and there are no gaps!

Woo woo!

My other NSV is that I have completed two whole days without a single cheat. My halo is glowing.

Do you have a NSV to share?

Replies

• goldiejoe
    goldiejoe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Those are wonderful NSV :heart:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker:
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • bettbett87
    bettbett87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what NSV stands for?
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous, you must feel so good :)
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    The fact that I now wear and remove my size 18 new look jeans with the bottom and zipper fastened.
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have...several articles of clothing like that that I would love to fit into some day, so great work!

My NSV yesterday was putting on a sports bra and noticing in the mirror that my back fat was going down; it doesn't fold over on itself any more...I was SO PUMPED that I woke up my boyfriend and made him look! :happy:
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Great feeling! No nsv to share today as have gone the opposite way of late but your nsv
    success will encourage me towards my next nsv!!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options

My NSV yesterday was putting on a sports bra and noticing in the mirror that my back fat was going down; it doesn't fold over on itself any more...I was SO PUMPED that I woke up my boyfriend and made him look! :happy:

^ This made me smile. Congrats!

OP, those are great NSV's! Congratulations!

I put on an old pair of jeans that hadn't fit in over a year yesterday and they fit! :)
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Tank tops! It's been a long time since I felt comfortable in them. :) Congrats!
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That must be an awesome feeling, after 3 yrs!!

I have a NSV... My knees are skinnier lol
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to OP and others on their fantastic NSV's. My NSV today is that after my monthly body fat check I have lost 3.2% body fat. My loss of actual weight for the month is 2 kg but my fat loss is 3.4kg so building up the lean and losing the fat. To say I am happy is an understatement ! :bigsmile:
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    NSV-pants size 18 that were to small last year now fit comfortably.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all these NSVs! It's motivating to see others succeed.

My NSVs today: 1) walking the dog 1.25 miles in 20ish minutes with a bad head cold. She's my jogging buddy and I feel bad that I couldn't let her run this morning, but I had a coughing spasm as soon as I tried. Three weeks ago I would have used being sick as an excuse not to move at all. 2) A pair of shorts that was too tight 3 weeks ago fits today and a pair that just barely fit then was loose yesterday. :-)
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Love clothes NSVs. Congrats :)
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's a great feeling!

I've had several NSV's lately as my diet and exercise seem to be fitting together perfectly. I've always had big arms, not flabby until after 40 but generally big and I'm happy to say while I'm still working on them they are now size proportionate to the rest of my body. That is probably my biggest NSV.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs ladies. Hard work pays off
    My NSV: everything in my closet fits. I only have to buy new clothes if I want to not bc I have to.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Love clothes NSVs. Congrats :)

Honestly. Those get me way more excited then the scale.
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV. More to come!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!