Before and After me.

Options
Hey everyone,

I want to share my story, I feel like I need to talk about it a little bit. I am a 20 years boy and I've always been obese... I wake up a couple month ago and realized that I was fat and that almost all my clothes was not fitting anymore. And at that time, I was always angry, I have no self-esteem and I hated myself so much. I was weighing 240lbs... It was a hard time for me. So, on June 24, 2013, I decide to change my life completely. The best decision that I've take in my entire life. I subscribe to my local gym, workout hard, change my foods habits and made new friends.

Since that day, I've lost 43lbs and it is actually one of the biggest achievement of my life. I am really proud of it. Being at 200lbs was actually my first goal and now, my new goal is to go down to 180lbs. I am very confident about that.

It think that the biggest change is not actually physical, it's way more mental. I feel so much better now than before, my self-esteem is back (before, I was so ashamed of my weight that I never talk about it, now, I'm proud of it), I love myself so much more!!!!!!

Here is a small calendar of my weight loss in the last couple month:
240 - June 24, 2013
230 - July 08, 2013
220 - July 20, 2013
210 - August 02, 2013
205 - August 14, 2013
200 - August 27, 2013

And here's some pictures of me Before(240) / After(197):

2xn9.jpg

tq30.jpg

kgeu.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!