looking for friends

Options
hello

I am looking for some friends to support and encourage me through my weight loss journey - I have 70lbs to lose and I am not in a hurry, as I want this weight off for good!

anyways please feel free to add me

thanks

Replies

• lucysmommy1
    Options
    Bump only one person responded to me :-(

Starting tomorrow on 1500 cals eating within my macros etc

Thanks
  • reds_1
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose in total, so we're almost at the same point. I'll add you and do my best to motivate you!
  • lucysmommy1
    Options
    Thanks
  • CircuitBreaker13
    Options
    Welcome! Where are you from?

Kate
  • ashleyparisian
    ashleyparisian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to help on your journey. i feel the more support you have the better!
  • lucysmommy1
    Options
    Welcome! Where are you from?

Kate

Glasgow in the uk - used to be a member a while back
  • mince18
    Options
    Hi, I joined today as well :) Added you as a friend, let's keep motivated together!
  • determinedksoh
    determinedksoh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello all.. i'd like to lose 40 pounds.. and finding it diffcult keeping myself motivated.. i think i am finding it a little hard to keep it going with such weight loss rate.. only lost like 1.2 kilos so far and it's been 1 and half weeks.. i have read this is normal but i have worked really hard this week worked out like 5 days proper cardio including kettlexercise, running and spinning.. and super controlling my food.. somehow feels i should have lost more in water weight atleast?

are you guys into exercise? following any specific food plans or eating at a certain time? any time would help? i really wanna reach my goal before december. big holiday planned..
  • determinedksoh
    determinedksoh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ohh btw.. how do i add people as friends? add me too! i can help with recipes and motivation as i can preach much better than practice..
  • synnglemommm
    synnglemommm Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. You will love it it is so helpful. I have lost 64.5 lbs as of today since the end of February and am willing to offer support, encouragement or whatever. Feel free to add me.
  • lucysmommy1
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. You will love it it is so helpful. I have lost 64.5 lbs as of today since the end of February and am willing to offer support, encouragement or whatever. Feel free to add me.

Added thank you
  • DavidHomeshield
    Options
    Hi there,

I could use some one to discuss with some times as well, lost a few, and working on more.

Been a very centering experance so far, the first time I have had to look after me i guess.

But that is life.

D...
  • sassy1grl
    sassy1grl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i have added you :) welcome
  • L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I log every day.
  • tinanabors
    tinanabors Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tina. I am needig to lose 100lbs. Lets support each other in our time of need. I am new to fitness pal. I believe with god all things are possible. Good luck. Please add me.