Pregnant friends?

Options
YourGirl32
YourGirl32 Posts: 16 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi! I am 31 years old and 3 months pregnant. I am using MFP to help me track and maintain a balanced diet and to make sure I'm consuming the right amount of calories to support my pregnancy. It will also really help postpartum! I would love to make friends with other pregnant women or anyone who is willing to support me during my pregnancy.

Replies

• babytwoblues
    Options
    I just had baby number two and managed to only gain twelve this pregnancy through proper eating! If you need any support from a been there. Done that, I'm here! Feel free to add!
  • YourGirl32
    Options
    Request sent!
  • Not pregnant, but I have a 10 month old and plan to be pregnant 2015 some time. I'd be happy to support you in your journey :-)
  • YourGirl32
    Options
    Thanks!!!!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I added you! I am newly pregnant with #2. Any one can add me for support, pregnant or not :)
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I just had my second (and last) baby in late May and am trying to lose all the weight again, but you may want to check out the group "Fit, Fabulous & Pregnant!"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1903-fit-fabulous-pregnant

Best wishes!
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I second joining the "Fit, Fabulous & Pregnant!" group; it's awesome! I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant with our 8th baby, and feeling pretty good! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Lesley_007
    Lesley_007 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    16 Weeks prengnant!! And put the weight loss aside for a little and just making sure Im keeping the junk from my baby!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
    I want pregnant buddies :)
    I just discovered I am pregnant and am due in June next year... gotta a long way to go :s
This discussion has been closed.