Texas Roadhouse

Options
I didn't know that the rolls they put on the table have 227 calories a roll!! And 11 grams of fat..that is insane! And I ate 4 today while I was there.. can't do that anymore.

:laugh:

-Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    I didn't know that the rolls they put on the table have 227 calories a roll!! And 11 grams of fat..that is insane! And I ate 4 today while I was there.. can't do that anymore.

-Danielle
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I love that place.. I have to not eat the rolls.. but I wonder if it's the cinnamon sugar butter?
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    That is hubby and my favorite place. We went a few weekends ago for our anniversary and this past Friday night. What I usually do is eat 1 roll and a salad and the mixed veggie medly an then a lean meat like the boneless grilled pork chop, shrimp or the Dallas Fillet. I end up bringing half of it home. 1 roll is nothing, half a loaf of white bread, now if you do that then you can worry.

You are fine chicky!!!
  • michaelhe
    michaelhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think about the only time I can go to Texas Roadhouse is if I'm taking a day off MFP.

I was talking to a friend about Texas Roadhouse once and how EVERYTHING is so good there and he commented "I know... I think they put crack in their food!!"

• fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    i love that place...i can't go there i always want to order 1 of everything on the menu plus drinks:drinker: yeah their long island ice teas are to die for...lol.....
  • sheristeele
    Options
    IT is an awesome place though. :glasses:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love that place but I haven't been in a long time.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Ahh....one of the benefits of living in Podunk, Arkansas is no decent restaurants to tempt me but I sure do miss them!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Haven't goin in a few years. I better go back and try the rolls.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: