FINALLY not on this dang plateau anymore! :D

DancingDreamer
DancingDreamer Posts: 520
edited September 21 in Success Stories
i know its a very small victory but it made my day. i lost two pounds and have now lost a total of 8.......i had been stuck at 6 lbs lost for about a month (maybe a little longer) but FINALLY i'm losing again! YAYYYYY! *does a happy dance* :smooched:

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    That's great! 2 more and you're at 10 :happy: Great job!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Awesome! It's a great feeling to push past a plateau!!
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Now you know you can do it. Good luck with the rest sure you will get where you want to be with that great attitude.Well done.
  • Congratulations for sticking with it. That's very hard to do week after week when the scale's not moving. :smile:
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Great work on sticking through the plateau! They are rather difficult to get through. And on a completely different note, I love your display pic. hide was awesome.
  • I totally know how you feel! I was stuck at a 12 1/2lb loss for weeks. I changed a few things up (mainly my workout & upped my calories) and lost 3lbs this week! What a great feeling!
  • great job! that's what's been happening for the last couple years, I've been at a plateau, and I am SO over it! lol, but congrats!!!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    So happy for you girl! Mine last 7 weeks and I was ready to kill someone but finally losing consistently for the past 5 weeks :bigsmile:
  • dgroulx
    dgroulx Posts: 159 Member
    ME TOO! I was stuck at a 20 pound loss for over a month. I've lost 5 pounds this week. It's like it just went off all of a sudden. I'll be posting my loss tomorrow. I want to wait a full week before updating my weight.
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Excellent!
  • Congrats! keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!