Hello

Options
Hello, my name is Cassandra and I wish to actually finish something I start!

Today is day 1 of 330, i have challenged my self to loose 30kg (at least) by my 25th birthday.

I have always been big, but i don't want it to keep being that way. The least i have weighed in the last 5/10 years is 85kg, and that was never for long, my normal weight has been normally around 95/105kg

Join me in this adventure we are all in it together, bigger or smaller targets but still the same boat.

Big hugs to all.

Replies

• brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you still need more friends. You have made the right step, and if you are really ready to make a change in your life then you will be successful. Just know it's only failure when you give up. If you have a bad day or even 2 bad days, get up brush yourself off and continue. You never have to restart something you don't stop, it's a learning curve that will take time. Many people will give you advice of what they did and what worked for them, and feel free to try it, but dont be discouraged if it doesnt work for you because everyone is different. The best advice I can give you starting off is:

calorie deficit- either eat less, exercise more, or both (you have to count calories and be honest with everything you eat)
    take your measurements 1-2 times a month
    strength training (i regret not doing this from the beginning)
    have fun, make your workouts something you enjoy and that makes it easier to continue them

Good Luck!

anyone else can add me if they'd like as well. I will try to be a big support for your journey..