Need Friends Please

Options
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some new friends on here! I've been using MFP on and off for a while now, but only using it to track food. I'm starting tomorrow to track again. I've lost around 20lbs in last couple months and have about 70 left to go. I was hoping to get friends so I can get some motivation, learn a few things, and browse through some food diaries. I'm in a healthy food rut and would love recipes/ideas/substitutions ect. I'm not into fad diets. I just want to eat healthier and become more fit. Thank you!!

Replies

• jillr527
    jillr527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new. I've been here just a couple weeks. I've lost 4 pounds tracking on here, and had lost 6 on my own before that. I need to lose about 50 pounds. I walk on the treadmill every day after I drop my kids at school. I am watching what I eat, but I had dropped too many calories, so I hit a wall last week. I am upping my calories this week, and I think it will help, but a week at no loss is discouraging. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated.
  • Kareco27
    Kareco27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That would be great! Thank you!
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<<add meee
  • Odies91
    Odies91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am new as of today :O I am all the way over in little New Zealand and have lost about 10kg (20lbs??) previously before starting on here but have decided to use this to control myself and my eating a little better :)
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    happy to help and encourage you. feel free to add me.
  • sassy1grl
    sassy1grl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    sent a friends request. looking for more friends as well
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you'd like. My diary is public and everything I eat goes in it. I'm trying to finally finish my journey, but everyone can use support, and I would like to help motivate you too.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I've been around for a while but love supporting people!
  • gingerChews
    Options
    Add me... I am always online to support... Let's do it together!
  • Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, not always perfect but who is !! =)
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HEY! ADD ME TOO! :) I need help too and I am on here every day!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello, and I see there's a lot of newbie's on your post. I have been on my adventure for 2 years. Losing all but 18 lbs to goal and had some life crisis that helped unsettle my hard work. I am back on board again and on the down roll.
    Add me if you would like support and motivation.Good Luck
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    mhttp://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1061811-lost-282-in-12-months

maybe this will help a little-it can be done
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you're being honest with yourself (step 1)... reaching out for support will help your journey.

I'm on MFP for more than 600 days. Logging keeps me from gaining everything back.. now I have smaller gains when I'm not eating well or vacationing or stress...

My history shows I'm very good at losing weight for an upcoming event (reunions, weddings)... but here is the 'kicker'... The Rest of My Life is also an upcoming event!

"Friend" me anytime. I'm willing to help someone from Boston even if I am from New Jersey :-)
  • MikeyB51
    MikeyB51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - lost over a 100lbs - aiming to get these last 20lbs off!
  • jeneanebeggs
    Options
    Hi there I am just starting back at this after being away from it for a long time. I would love some friends as well to encourage me on my journey.
  • Andibenni
    Andibenni Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added. I started 10 days ago for second time around. Have about 100lbs to lose and am on here every day to stay motivated. My food diary is public and available to view although not sure it's inspiring. :laugh:
  • Stephdornan84
    Stephdornan84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I've been on here forever, not lost any weight (although ahve really upped my fitness which was my main goal!)

It's now time for me to lose a few lbs, we can all do it together :-)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Iv'e been here and I am not going anywhere soon. I have 30-40 more to take off. Add me I will be a push for you.