The Darn Baby-Weight!

Options
I really need people who are willing to support me through my weight loss journey.
I was within ten pounds of my pre-pregnancy weight, but then I started using a hormonal birth control, PLUS I was put on Paxil. Even though I stopped taking the Paxil, during the 3 months I took it, I gained ten pounds. I am just SO ready to lose all of this baby weight and then some. I want to feel healthy and good about myself again.

Nobody around me is very supportive.
My husband tries to be, but lately he's been a pig. -_-

Add me, male or female, any age if you think you could help me!
Sometimes I might need a kick in the butt, but in return I can be just as motivating and supportive

Replies

• soupandcookies
    soupandcookies Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Totally relate! I'm 8 months post-partum and struggling with the last 15... Arghhhhh!
  • jessicahill530
    jessicahill530 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Added you both :D My baby girl is almost 9 months old (!) and I am trying to get rid of these last 10-15 lbs!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ug, ive done this 3 times now... and this is the LAST!
    Id love to support you all - I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!
    I NEVER thought i would be in a size 4 EVER!!!
    Let me know how i can help, offer suggestions.
    message me.
  • k_mcg
    k_mcg Posts: 9
    Options
    Add me too! I have a 13 month old and would love to have other new moms along on the journey!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! My baby is just over a year and I'm still about 10 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. It's hard!
  • vsowens
    vsowens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right there with yall..I lost 25 out of the 35 in the first two months and then NOTHING. Finally started really watching what I eat and working out. Really just started using MFP, never really used it or had friends on it. So hard though I do not want to miss anytime with my little guy.So if I do not work out during lunch time at work, its not happening! It is really hard when husband is not on board 100% either. I feel like my body has completely changed form, clothes do not fit at all like they use too!

Love the support!
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I started MFP three months after having my youngest. You can do this!! feel free to send a friend request or message anythime.
  • scaracciolo
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my son is going to be one in three months!!! I still have about 50 pounds to loose before im at my pre pregnancy weighT!! ALWAYS LOOKING FOR POINTERS
  • SheilaNewton83
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 6 month old. I've lost the baby weight but still have a long way to go! Always looking for new mfp mommy friends!
  • Elicur
    Elicur Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I had an extra 30 lbs on after the 8 I gained with my son. Although I'm not really interested in losing weight, my body is still yuck so I'm exercising , eating right and trying not to rely on any numbers but how I feel about my body =) You're a different person after children, you body will show it even if you're skinny.