My progress slideshow video 01/16/12 - 09/01/13 115lbs down

Options

Replies

• mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I really appreciate the OP taking the time to make a slideshow. This is perfect for someone who feels like their motivation is flagging. One look at this video and it's a renewed sense of purpose
  • michellersalo
    michellersalo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great work! Fantastic changes for a healthier you!!!!
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fantastic change - can't wait to see the extended version when you reach GOAL!!!!
  • chawny77
    chawny77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great video!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • grace42d
    grace42d Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You are truly superman. :happy:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a great vid and an inspiring story. Congrats on your journey and success!
  • MassageMinion
    Options
    Such an amazing accomplishment! Thank you for sharing your inspiration! :-)
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great job Ken! Also a great idea for the video. Not sure about the united snakes of america, but the Bruce Lee quotes were on point!!
  • simply_myself
    simply_myself Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work, and thank you for being such an inspiration!
  • BunnyRabbitFace
    Options
    Without sounding cheesy, I found this really inspirational! Thank you for sharing it with us! Keep going! Don't you dare stop Mister!!!! ^_^:flowerforyou:
  • LisaYon
    LisaYon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!
    I may not have that far to go but I have really bad genes. So I'm on my way to healthy because of all the heart attacks in my family.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and amazing video! Love all the quotes. Keep it up, you surely are an inspiration!
  • inanna_72
    Options
    I just watched your youtube video. Great job! and thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss. Fab video. Well done!
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The progress in your weight loss journey is simply lifesaving but your attitude even more so. Thank you for sharing the video!
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Yo good freaking job man!
  • ccpippin
    Options
    Loved the video, great work on your journey so far! I needed encouragement today and found it!
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I took the time to watch your video, wow! what an inspiration. you made me so teary, yet so proud of you, this man I don't know at all, but with whom I feel a connection with and an understanding that not everyone will share. I can't even tell you how amazing you are!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!