Hello, I just joined and am working on loosing 50-60 lbs.

Options
I stand 6 feet tall and weigh in at 200 lbs. I have never in my life been this heavy, not even thought the course of 4 pregnancies. My back hurts, my feet and my knees. I find it difficult to breath sometimes. I just want to get back to health and beauty :o).

Replies

• SuperCartman
    SuperCartman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to the place where dreams become a reality :D The key to mfp is using it every time you eat or drink and being honest with it. The community here is a great one and there are numerous groups that you can join where you work towards your goals together. I wish you the best of luck on your journey :)
  • nino07110922
    Options
    Well welcome to the place where dreams become a reality :D The key to mfp is using it every time you eat or drink and being honest with it. The community here is a great one and there are numerous groups that you can join where you work towards your goals together. I wish you the best of luck on your journey :)

^^^ Speaks the truth
  • BryVia12
    BryVia12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am a part of a group called 50 in 10. Lose 50 lbs in 10 months, a nice slow and steady pace. I will add you as a friend and send you an invite if you are interested.