BEST LOW Carb PIZZA!!!

Options
Hi guys!

Check this 3 minutes video out! Best low carb PIZZA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsSHZm25Iy8

Replies

• KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    We've found the cauliflower crust to be very tasty! I haven't made this in awhile... but I think I'm going to have to now. Thanks for the reminder!!! (I am NOT a fan of cauliflower, but this stuff is good.) :)
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    We've found the cauliflower crust to be very tasty! I haven't made this in awhile... but I think I'm going to have to now. Thanks for the reminder!!! (I am NOT a fan of cauliflower, but this stuff is good.) :)

You welcome! :) I personally haven't tried it yet but it looks soooo good! so trying it out tomorrow :)
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh God, yes.
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hairy Bikers (BBC TV), do a low cal/carb Pizza, the best option, I've ever seen if you like pizza and quick...

They use a Large Flour Tortilla wrap as the 'base'... Its in their new diet book, its one of the best diet cooking books out, their first one was good... and grill it... for around 2 mins with the toppings on... (too much to type here)...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    REAL pizza isn't low carb. That's like saying "best non contact sex".

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    or like a meatless lasagna... it's called casserole ;)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    That isn't pizza. It's essentially a baked pile of vegtables bound with a smidge of cheese & 1 egg. Maybe an open face, one egg, omelette?
  • stephroberts17
    Options
    LOL, i personally havent tried it "yet" =but maybe in the near future....im doing medifast cuz im tired and i dont feel like cooking LOL