alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.

I use MyFitnessPal religiously. Haha. <3
  • wendy4lynn
    wendy4lynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Jill,

I have been tracking on here for a while. My fiance is a personal trainer and the one thing I have changed recently and am seeing great results is my cardio. I used to do Elliptical everyday. I was losing and feeling great, but then stopped losing for months and became so discouraged. He suggested I mix it up and stop doing Elliptical exclusively as my cardio workout. So, here is my new workout schedule:

Mon: Elliptical and bike ride
    Tues: Elliptical and walk
    Wed: Kickboxing and bike ride
    Thurs: Elliptical and walk
    Fri: Elliptical and kickboxing
    Sat:off
    Sun: Kickboxing and walk

The days vary, but this is my new workout schedule. I always take one day off a week from cardio, or after 5 days of cardio in a row, i know it is time for a break. So far, this has really helped. I have lost 13 lbs in 2 months.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.. :) I have just started last month. Great place with helpful folks to keep you focused.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants can add me also!
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just sent u a friend req. ???? lets kick but girl!
  • lollypoppet
    lollypoppet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend :)
  • ANLevally11
    ANLevally11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm really needing more encouragement and motivation!! This past week I almost gave up and I really don't want too! So please add me and help me get more motivated please! :)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I always love having new friends, with support and also friendship. Feel free to add me.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like to...
    Go Red Sox !
  • jcgiles89
    jcgiles89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm new too. Please feel free to add me. I could do with a bit of support :-D
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking for more friends and encouragement too!! all of you can feel free to add me!! I'm looking to lose at least 100lbs. i have a cousin who did it way quicker than i can imagine, like 6 months...but if i can do it 2-3x as long, i'd be happy!! anywho, im a single mom and work full time, have been logging daily, though admittedly dont always meet my goals :/ but in 2 weeks, i've lost 10-15lbs or so, so no complaints :)