Successful triathlon today!

Options
blondeheat
blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
I had my triathlon today, did great on the swim and bike:bigsmile: Got passed by lots of people on the run, :grumble: but I did run the whole 3 miles :laugh: (how does anyone do a marathon????)

Anyway, I was so hungry and tired after that I munched down tons of stuff. After counting in calories burned, I only have 198 for dinner.:cry:

Thanks to all you well wishers out there.

Now I will put my calories back to 1 lb / week lose after a couple days on maintainance.

Replies

• blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had my triathlon today, did great on the swim and bike:bigsmile: Got passed by lots of people on the run, :grumble: but I did run the whole 3 miles :laugh: (how does anyone do a marathon????)

Anyway, I was so hungry and tired after that I munched down tons of stuff. After counting in calories burned, I only have 198 for dinner.:cry:

Thanks to all you well wishers out there.

Now I will put my calories back to 1 lb / week lose after a couple days on maintainance.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! That's awesome! :smile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:

I cannot wait until I can do one!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    teamwin4zk.gif

Way to go! I was thinking about you doing that Tri today and glad to know it went well!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! AND GIRL ALLOW YOURSELF TO MANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you earned it great job we are proud
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU!!!! That is FANTABULOUS GIRLIE!!! WAHHOOO!
  • mb2bthin
    mb2bthin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! A Triathlon !!

I did my triathlon today - got up, took shower, ate breakfast!!! And all in one morning:blushing:

Just kidding - that is soooo amazing - I look forward to reading your post when you do the marathon!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!