30 day shred - can we handle it?

Options
Hey guys, recently purchased 30 day shred, performed level 1 twice - It's intense! People have shared progress pictures on MFP and it inspired me. Are you interested in starting a group for 30 day shred challenge? Message me and let's get this party started!

Replies

• Amy01Liz
    Amy01Liz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I AM INTERESTED!!!!!!!!

I am getting married Oct 12th, so this will be a great month for me to lose extra lbs!!!
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I encourage you guys to do it! It's definitely hard, but you will see results. It's only 27 mins, and just push play every day and do it no matter what! It doesn't matter if it's "boring"..just do it. You'll LOVE what you see in only *30 days*!! I lost 7lbs and over 6 inches (3 of those in my hips!!)

I went straight from that to INSANITY and I'm going strong (day 15 today). I never thought i'd be able to make it through the shred, but I did and you guys can too. You CAN DO IT and you should definitely do it!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I also have 30 day shred and have never made it through level 1 :( I get bored and lose interest. I've also seen pictures and it is inspiring! I just started up again last night and would love to help each other through it! There is a group already created that is starting the 30 day shred challenege in September, if you're interested.
    If it makes you feel better I did level 1 once and then skipped it entirely. Level 3 is alright.. but I really enjoy Level 2. I do it randomly inbetween other work outs even. You should try it!
  • bethhjanee
    bethhjanee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! Get bored of doing it by myself! Would be good to have people doing it we me!
  • jilliangetsit
    jilliangetsit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank's for the words of encouragement! I'm really excited about this and I know it's effective in the way that it burns! It really is challenging and I like that about the program :)
  • kelbelll83
    Options
    I'm interested!! I finished week 1 last week and started week 2 yesterday. I love how it's only 20 minutes, it goes by super fast and I can do another workout after if I want.

Count me in :) It's so much better having support when your doing a program like this :smile:
  • fitnclear
    fitnclear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of 30-day shred. I am in!
  • mandi1020
    mandi1020 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 today. :)
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I've got 5 days left in level 3. At first I thought it was so hard, but I did it and I'm so proud to say that I did! If I can do it, you can do it too!:smile: